Pursuant to Rule 7 of the Rulebook on the Manner, Conditions and Procedure for Awarding Municipal Awards and Awards, the Board of Awards and Recognitions of the Municipality of Kriva Palanka, at its 3rd session held on 03.09.2019, decided to announce
K O N K U R S
for the awards "8th October", "Honorary Citizen of Kriva Palanka" and "Recognition for Outstanding Achievements and Contribution to the Development and Affirmation of the Municipality of Kriva Palanka" for 2019
1. The "October 8th" award of the Municipality of Kriva Palanka is awarded to individuals and legal entities from the Municipality of Kriva Palanka and the Republic of Northern Macedonia as a mark of social recognition for outstanding achievements in business, science, art, culture, sports, education and education, protection and promotion of the environment and nature, as well as in other areas of labor and creativity important for the development of the Municipality and its affirmation in RS Macedonia and in the world.
In addition to individuals and legal entities, the 8th of October Award is given to pupils and students for creative work or for continuous successful results in teaching and extracurricular activities.
The award is given for achievements of one year until the announcement of the competition, as well as for a longer period of work and creative engagement.
The award is given to individuals, group of creators, legal entities, pupils and students.
2. The Award "Honorary Citizen of Curve Palanka" is awarded to an individual –Physical citizen of the Republic of Northern Macedonia or a foreigner for exceptional merit and affirmation of Curve Palanka in Europe and the World.
3. The Municipality of Kriva Palanka also recognizes the outstanding achievements and contributions to the development and affirmation of the Municipality of Kriva Palanka.
The awards are given to individuals and legal entities from the Municipality of Kriva Palanka, the Republic and abroad as well as to foreign and international organizations for significant achievement and achievement in the overall social development of all areas of life and labor for promotion and affirmation of the Local Self-Government in the Municipality. Kriva Palanka .
4. The right to nominate candidates for the Prizes shall have legal and natural persons with a seat or a domicile in the territory of the Municipality of Kriva Palanka.
5. Proposals must be elaborated, and when referring to individuals, groups of authors or students ie students, a short biography should be attached. Proposers should state their full name and seat, ie name and address.
6. The competition lasts eight to eight days from the date of the announcement, and the proposals are submitted to the Awarding Board of the Municipality of Kriva Palanka.
7. Proposals in 3 (three) copies shall be submitted exclusively to the archive of the Municipality of Kriva Palanka, address st. Joachim Osogovski No.175 Kriva Palanka until 18.09.2019 by 4 pm.
8. Proposals submitted after the deadline stated in the competition will not be considered.
Award and Recognition Board
of the Municipality of Kriva Palanka